The optical staff at Dr. Robinson and Dr. Parker's is dedicated to matching your lifestyle, personality and budget with the perfect pair of eyeglasses. Our opticians have decades of experience fitting the best frames and lenses to each patient's individual needs. We carry frames in a wide variety of styles and price ranges to serve everyone we can, and our doctors work closely with our opticians to tailor lenses to your best vision requirements.
Our philosophy: your glasses should make your friends and family envy your prescription.
From super-modern styles to traditional designs, we carry eyeglasses for men, women and kids of all ages.
- Dazzle with fashion-forward styles and bold colors from Prodesign Denmark, Lulu Guinness, and Ted Baker London.
- Go classy with BCBG Maxazria, cK and Ellen Tracy, or go sassy with Juicy Couture.
- Choose a frame that's built to last with flexible memory metal from Carrera or durable titanium from Charmant.
- Dress for success at school with brand-new Sketchers for kids, tough X-Games Flexon frames, and playful shapes from Candies.
- Coordinate your accessories with Coach, Gucci and Kate Spade.
- Or gear up with sport-inspired styles from Nike.
We carry fashion sunglasses for men and women from Coach, Gucci, Ted Baker, Lulu Guinness, Carrera, Guess, Kate Spade, BCBG Maxazria, and many more.
For performance sun needs, we have safety-rated shades from Wiley X and lightweight sport frames from Rudy Project.
Whatever your personal sense of style, we have something to match it.
We also excel at matching the latest lens technology to your lifestyle.
- The newest generation of Transitions photochromic lenses are lighter indoors and darker outdoors than ever, and change faster than before.
- New advances in anti-reflective technology combine the clearest lenses ever with the scratch- and smudge-resistance of Scotchgard in Crizal Avance lenses. With a two-year unlimited warranty, Avance is like upgrading from scratch resistance to scratch insurance with the unprecedented clarity and fatigue reduction of Crizal lenses.
- For patients in need of bifocals, we recommend the smooth versatility of Varilux progressive (or no-line) addition lenses, which give you the best distance, reading and intermediate visual clarity ever. New advances in no-line bifocals can fit your lenses into smaller, more fashionable frames than ever before.
- For patients with stronger prescriptions, new hyper high-index materials are available for the thinnest, lightest lenses you've ever worn.
And as new technology emerges, we bring in the most cutting-edge frame and lens designs to help our patients see better and look better.
Unlike most retail optical shops, our opticians do not work on commission, so all of our recommendations are based on our knowledge of the best products for your best vision and fashion needs.
Come in and talk to our opticians Alisa, Grady, and Don about updating your look and upgrading your sight!