What to expect:
- A new, comprehensive ocular examination plus dilation will take about 45-60 minutes - add additional time if you wear contact lenses and even longer if you wear specialized contact lenses.
- New patients should arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to your visit.
- All new patients should plan to be dilated at the exam unless you refuse. If you are uncomfortable driving after dilation, please arrange for a driver.
What to bring:
- **New patients: please complete all paperwork online prior to your visit.
- Bring your medical insurance and vision discount cards if you plan on using your benefits during your visit.
- Bring all glasses, contact lenses, and list of current medications.
- Full name, date of birth, last 4 digits of SSN of patient (and insurance subscriber's info, if different.)
- If insurance subscriber is different than patient, provide info listed above.
If your Vision Discount Plan is out of network or does not allow Coordinated Billing, please download and fill out the approriate form to be reimbursed. If needed, please contact the office for a detailed receipt.
Please note: we are not insurance specialists and have no ability to help with out of network vision discount plans or medical insurances.